• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bjorg Larson - AKA: Amelia Nice, Amelia N, Cora Kisses, Luba, Luba A

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
https://babesource.com/galleries/bjorg-larson-istripper-150456.html
IMG_3999.jpeg IMG_4001.jpeg

bobspicks

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
From her first appearances in 2019 at Euronudes and Nude in Public (as Luba A) to her most recent shoot with Stunning 18, Bjorg has consistently given us images of a beautiful girl with an all-natural body devoid of tattoos and piercings. I like that.

Bjorg has appeared at Helster Films, I Shot Myself, Lets Doe It (A Girl Knows) and Strip Poker HD (as Amelie).

Previous postings have pretty much exhausted Bjorg's MetArt Network, Femjoy, Nubiles and iStripper sets (I like the SexArt ones the best), but what about the others. She appeared in a white dress and panties at Domai. There are 12 sets at Euronudes, one of which features Luba in public. As Amelie at Wet & Puffy she uses ben wa balls. At Wet and Pissy Amelie, well, pees. I was thinking I'd be the first to mention Bjorg's appearance at Stunning 18, but ol' #88 beat me to it, so I'll just highlight her masturbating in a hammock.

Bjorg's biography at iStripper suggests she'll only be working as an adult model for five years. This means there's probably less than a year left to see any new content from this delightful girl. I hope any future appearances will be as good as those we've already seen.