• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Great Quotes

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't know who said it. I googled it, and got nothing. I saw it on a tee shirt with a B52 dropping it's load.

"Those that long for peace, must prepare for war."

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance ~ Thomas TJ Jefferson

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I don't know who said it. I googled it, and got nothing. I saw it on a tee shirt with a B52 dropping it's load.

"Those that long for peace, must prepare for war."
"If you want peace, prepare for war"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si_vis_pacem,_para_bellum
Seems like everyone from Sun Tzu to Washington used some variant of it.

I recall something like "Peace only exists so we can prepare for the next war".

Another one I've heard is: "Every tyrant and dictator desires peace. They'd rather be ruling rather than fighting"

tvstrip

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success"

I like using this one whenever someone tells me my idea is crazy.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
"If you want peace, prepare for war"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si_vis_pacem,_para_bellum
Seems like everyone from Sun Tzu to Washington used some variant of it.

I recall something like "Peace only exists so we can prepare for the next war".

Another one I've heard is: "Every tyrant and dictator desires peace. They'd rather be ruling rather than fighting"
Thanks Strip. A little useless info for you. When the 9mm round, now commonly called 9x19, or 9mm nato, was refereed to as 9mm Parabellum or 9mm Lugar, when it was first developed in the early 1900's in Austria. The word "PARABELLUM". is Latin for. prepare for war.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. ~ Spock

The needs of the many outweigh the wants of the few.

tvstrip

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. ~ Spock

The needs of the many outweigh the wants of the few.
But the question is: "Do the needs of the few outweigh the wants of the many?"
(It's a real & difficult question when trying to decide what gets covered under socialized healthcare)

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Essential needs outweigh optional wants.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Democrats favor the needs of the many poor/middle class.
Republicans favor the wants of the few rich aholes.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
quote-the-vice-presidency-isn-t-worth-a-pitcher-of-warm-spit-john-nance-garner-80-24-02.jpg

"[The vice presidency i]s the most insignificant office that ever the Invention of man contrived or his Imagination conceived.”
- John Adams

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
9UYLZF.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
UgAV7h.jpg

XC1pGr.jpg

F4o3xX.jpg

xkn97x.jpg

gmlcgond

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
:A deadline has a wonderful way of concentrating the mind.:

Professor James Moriarty
Sir Conrad Doyle's Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

tvstrip

Thanks Strip. A little useless info for you. When the 9mm round, now commonly called 9x19, or 9mm nato, was refereed to as 9mm Parabellum or 9mm Lugar, when it was first developed in the early 1900's in Austria. The word "PARABELLUM". is Latin for. prepare for war.
I was at a conference on international conflict, and one of the presenters was talking about how US rifle sights used in the middle-east have coded references to Bible passages inscribed on them.

Hard to argue that these overseas wars have nothing to do with religion when your weapons of death are literally branded with Christianity.
Also ironic that that the US-trained Iraqi/Afghan forces also used these sights.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I was at a conference on international conflict, and one of the presenters was talking about how US rifle sights used in the middle-east have coded references to Bible passages inscribed on them.

Hard to argue that these overseas wars have nothing to do with religion when your weapons of death are literally branded with Christianity.
Also ironic that that the US-trained Iraqi/Afghan forces also used these sights.
Are the bible passages hidden? Did they say why they put the bible passages on the guns?

Hard to believe that a Muslim wouldn't touch a gun with a bible passage on it. I guess it's a psychological warfare tactic.
Maybe if they painted a cartoon of a pig on the gun and infused the gun with the scents of pork and alcohol, that may prevent a Muslim from touching the gun?!?!?!

Florida gun makers design assault rifle with Bible verse and cross etched on each side so 'Muslim terrorists won't use it'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rse-cross-etched-repel-Muslim-terrorists.html

Last edited: